Monday, April 20, 2009

Ohh frustration..

... what is it? I am working on overdrive for the past few days for Maya's upcoming 6th birthday. Of course after seeing her sisters smocked sundress she just had to have one. So she picked out some fabric from my stash. Anna Maria Horner' s "Garden Party". Life and vivid colors. She already has a very distinctive taste. So as a surprise for her birthday party I want to sew her a sundress. But I have to say it has been a challenge so far. The elastic thread is just not doing what I want it to do. Or is it my machine? It keeps on jamming and it gets all tangled up. For no evident reason.
I am so ready for a new sewing machine. Too bad my birthday already passed. And Christmas is far far away. Hmmmm......



Wow. I just noticed this is my second post this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment