Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Work in progress...

So a few weeks ago one Saturday morning I went on a mission. Yard sale...
I found this beauty....


Pretty yellow... This was taken after I started painting it with primer. So I saw it in its yellow brightness. I instantaneously knew I had to have it. So hubby started to negotiate. Hmm $10.. We take it. Hubby did not quite get why we would need another changing table. But I was set. Well maybe for the next baby. no baby yet but a changing table is a good start isn't it??

Well I guess Maya had other plans. She saw it and wanted it just as much as I did. So she suggested painting it pink. After some thought I decided I'll paint it pink as a birthday presen for her and she can use it as a much needed toy chest for her big girls toys. Stuff she has to move out of the play room so it won't be easily accessible for Zoe.



And here is the beauty after painting it with primer. Excuse my messy Garage. I had to make a little room first for my project. So hopefully by early next week it will be pink. Of course I will post about it once it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment