Thursday, August 27, 2009

For the Love of Burlap..

....and a little more insight into our house...





Lately I have been seeing pillows made out of Burlap everywhere. So of course I had to sew one (or maybe two) as well.

I was in desperate need to lighten our Living Room a bit. Everything is taupe and I really wanted some white/ cream pillows for our couch.

These are simple envelope style pillows with two buttons added. They measure 16x16. So small compared to the last few pillows I made. The pillows came together really quickly and definitely a lot less of a hassle then putting zippers in to the pillow covers. So needless to say these are not the last envelope pillows I have sewn for our house. I think it is time for me to join "Pillowcase Anonymous". Hmmmm... Do I have to worry???

No comments:

Post a Comment