Friday, March 13, 2009

Pillows, pillows...

...and more pillows.



I have been working on these for the last couple of days.


A few weeks ago we decided our patio needs a much needed makeover. So off to Target we went to buy some new patio furniture.

I didn't really like the selection of their patio cushions and pillows. So of course knowing myself I was set on making some of my own. I went to Jo-Ann's and bought this lovely home decor fabric. I didn't bother to buy fabric especially for outdoor use. Instead I just got one of their regular upholstery fabric. I have to say I like the result. It looks fresh and I absolutely love the lime green and red color combo. Oh and I am always good for flowery fabric.



And I had a plain off white tablecloth to go with it.
So I think we will spend many days and evenings on our patio this summer. I can't wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment